· All people in Brazil love football.
· Are Mr and Mrs Bishop complaining too? – I don’t hope so.
· Chelsea didn’t play as good as I had expected.
· ETC open in Macaé eleven years ago.
· ETC (London) is located on the Stoneleigh Street.
· Go Bayswater Road along.
· Have you got an own room?
· He goes always to his English lessons at ETC by car.
· How do you call this piece of equipment?
· I am living in São Marcos since I was 26 years old.
· I don’t can see you until after the meeting tomorrow.
· I haven’t never been to Macaé before.
· Leo has left an hour ago for the airport.
· Sue can’t afford a car. She doesn’t have money enough.
· My brother has 29 years and works at ETC.
· Mr Rayner said me he was feeling well.
· Steve gave me some very good advices – enrol at ETC.
· Many English courses are not charging enrolment fees.
· The most people watch TV too much.
· The news are so depressing at the moment.
· Bruno has been studying here at ETC since four years.
· They asked Dan where was the English Training Centre.
· They two colleagues which are studying at ETC.
· We had a so good time in Ivan’s class at ETC.
· We have had a terrible weather in Macaé this spring.
· When you come later, can you take the book I lent you?
· I try my best not to do mistakes.
· Yesterday was a holiday. We didn’t must go to work.
· Children in Eire start the school when they are four years old.
· You really must to phone ETC on (22) 2773 2342.
Send your answers to:
IDENTIFY THE ERROR(S) IN EACH SENTENCE
R U A C L A U D I O F. G O N Ç A L V E S, 4 5 6 - S Ã O M A R C O S - M A C A É - 2 7 7 3 2 3 4 2
English Training Centre